Friday, July 3, 2009

Canada Day...


July 1st was such an amazing day during my staying in Vancouver. First, I met my cousins and my friends on Robson Street, and we started walking along the street celebrating with Canadian their special day which is celebrated all over Canada. While we were walking and having fun, we ended up in front of English Bay. At English Bay, people were dancing, and the children were playing delightfully. Later, I heard from one of my friends that there was a show on Georgia Street. It was about Canadian heritage. At the end of the show, there was a band singing on the back of a truck, and it was followed by the crowd to Canada Place. At Canada Place, there was a show as well, but smaller than the show on Georgia Street. However, we stayed there until the fireworks end, and then we went home. I consider Canada Day as a remarkable day in my live.

2 comments:

  1. hi Abdal,
    wow,it's beautiful day.english class is very hard, so we can have relax and interested time to oneself. anyway, there were many people!

    ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ken for reading my story and commenting on it.

    ReplyDelete